Presbyterian High School Ranking and Review 2017 Singapore.
The existence and success of Presbyterian High School are very much attributed to the vision and conviction of our founding father Rev Alan S Moore Anderson who not only sourced for funds but also for a suitable site for the school. The energies which he vested, from 1955 to 1965, into realising the call to build a God-centred institution of learning, finally bore fruit in 1965.
Presbyterian High School 2017
- To inculcate Christian values in every individual and develop his potential as a total person worthy of God and man.
- PHS honours GOD in mentoring Promise – Keepers, Hope – Builders & Servant – Leaders to bless their world always.
- Nation before community and society above self, Family as the basic unit of society, Community support and respect for the individual, Consensus – not conflict & Racial and religious harmony.
- PE & Aesthetics.
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the data available online.
- [alert-success]Ranking in Ang Mo Kio = 19 [/alert-success]
- [alert-note]Ranking in Singapore = 229 [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
Presbyterian High School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- PE & Aesthetics.
Presbyterian High School involved in several performances for their students …
- Basketball (Boys & Girls).
- Table Tennis.
Aesthetics and Dances
- Guzheng Ensemble.
- Chinese Orchestra.
- Symphonic Band.
Clubs and Societies
- Media Resource Library.
- Audio Engineering.
- Video Club.
- Zion Zone 52.9.
- NCC (Sea).
- Boys’ Bridage.
- Girls’ Bridage.
|Address: 5209 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 Singapore 569845
Tel: +65 6454 3722
Fax No: NONE
|[googlemap address=” Presbyterian High School ” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|