Loyang Secondary School Ranking and Review 2017 Singapore.
2015 has been a year of renewed purpose for the school as we strive to be a place where each and every Lysian is excited to go to when they wake up each morning. More than a happy and caring place where each Lysian is unique and worthy, we are also a learning community which imbues them with a strong sense of purpose and a deep desire to build their future. The school is a place where they enjoy learning, forge meaningful friendship, imbued with desirable values and care for others.
Loyang Secondary School 2017
- The mission “To nurture all-rounded individuals with compassion and integrity through harnessing potential, opening minds, moulding character, empowering lives” gives the school the mandate and direction to build the Loyang community.
- In 2004, the school crafted its vision statement of Loyang Secondary School as “A Home and a Hub of Excellence” where stake-holders will see Loyang Secondary, “a value-added school in the East”, “the provider of quality education for all”, and “a happy family of staff, pupils and parents”
- Loyang Secondary School (LYSS) was founded in 1989. The school began operations with 14 teachers and 390 pupils in four Express and six Normal (Academic) classes. Initially housed in East View Secondary School at Tampines, the school moved to its present premises in Pasir Ris Street 11 in 1990.
- Craft & Technology
- Mother Tongue
- Physical Education and Aesthetics
- School Counselling Team
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the Under Processing.
- [alert-success]Ranking in Bishan – Loyang Secondary School = 12 [/alert-success]
- [alert-note]Ranking in Singapore = [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
Loyang Secondary School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- Additional Mthematics
- Civics & Moral Education
- Computer Application
- Design & Technology
- English Language
- Food & Nutrition
- Literature (E)
- Principle of A/C
- Social Studies
Loyang Secondary Schoolinvolved in several performances for their students …
- Cross Country
- Show Choir
- Symphonic Band
Clubs & Society
- Audio Visual
- English Society
- Infocomms Club
- Boys’ Brigade
- Girl Guides
- Ncc (Land)
Travelling by MRT – Pasir Ris
Travelling by Bus – 12, 21, 39, 53, 81, 109, 359
|School Address – 12 Pasir Ris Street 11 Singapore 519073
School Code – 3049
Telephone – 6582 1727
Fax – 6581 0557
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.loyangsec.moe.edu.sg
|[googlemap address=”Loyang Secondary School” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|