Compassvale Secondary School Ranking and Review 2017 Singapore.
Compassvale Secondary has just celebrated her 15th anniversary last year and I am privileged to have taken over as the fourth principal from Mdm Ong Teck Hui, who retired from the Education Service on 31 Dec 2015.
Mrs Wong Mei Heng, the founding principal, laid a solid foundation for the school to achieve our vision of a ‘World Ready Youth’ in all our students. Mrs Ang Ju Lang, the second principal, focused on building a culture of care. Mdm Ong, the third principal, refined the school mission, vision, values, and lifted the school further by establishing a mindset of high expectations in all students and staff.
Compassvale Secondary School 2017
- We develop our students to their fullest potential through a balanced education and instill in them a passion for living and learning.
World Ready Youth – Innovative contributors, upright citizens with a global outlook
- An innovative contributor perseveres in the pursuit of life-long learning and excellence and is undaunted by failures; he/she has the courage to go against conventional wisdom by questioning and thinking independently and critically; taking calculated risks to come up with innovative ideas that will benefit others. He/she is both a leader and a good team player and is able to communicate his/her ideas effectively with others.
- An upright citizen with a global outlook is one who is not only rooted to Singapore but has a global perspective of things through his/her wide readings, travels and networking. He/she has a strong sense of right and wrong and exercises his/her civic and social responsibilities well.
- Graciousness – Be kind in thoughts, words and deeds
- Empathy – Understand and share the feelings of others
- Resilience – Persevere in overcoming challenges
- Respect – Value self and others
- Integrity – Be morally upright
- Realising the Star Within
School Philosophy, Culture and Ethos
- In CVSS, we believe there is a star in all our students and help our students find the compass in their lives and realise the star within. We want all our students to be like the North Star, shining brightly with good character and excellence in both academic and non-academic domains, as a guiding light for the community and the world……
- Craft & Technology / Aesthetics
- Mother Tongue
- Physical Education
- Information and Communication Technology
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the Under Processing.
- [alert-success] Ranking in Bishan – Compassvale Secondary School = 12 [/alert-success]
- [alert-note] Ranking in Singapore = [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
Compassvale Secondary School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- Additional Mathematics
- Combined Humanities (S,G)
- Combined Humanities (S,H)
- Computer Application
- Design and Technology
- Elements of business Skill
- English Language
- Food and Nutrition
- Food and Consumer Education
- Science (CHEM, BIO)
- Science (PHY, CHEM)
Compassvale Secondary School involved in several performances for their students …
- National Zone
Clubs & Society
- Environment Club
- Infocomm Club (Pa/Ava)
- Boys’ Brigade
- Girl Guides
- Singapore Red Cross Youth
Travelling by MRT – Sengkang MRT and Compassvale LRT
Travelling by Bus – 27, 82, 83, 86, 88, 89, 136, 161, 371, 965
|51 COMPASSVALE CRESCENT, SINGAPORE 545083
TEL – 6881 5047
Office Operating Hours – 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Fax – 6881 5998
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.compassvalesec.moe.edu.sg
|[googlemap address=”Compassvale Secondary School ” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|