Zhonghua Primary School Ranking and Review 2017 Singapore.
The Zhonghua Primary School is a primary school located in Serangoon Avenue 4 Singapore. Zhonghua Primary School was founded in 1911. It became a government-aided school in 1957. In 1962
Yeu Nerng continued to grow and on 4 Jan 1982, the school moved to the site at Bedok North Street 3 and was renamed Zhonghua Primary School.
Zhonghua Primary School 2017
- Ignite Passion For Learning, Nurture Strength of Character.
- A Learner. A Thinker. A Leader.
- English Language
- Mother Tongue Languages
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Talent Development (TD)
- Character & Citizenship Education (CCE)
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the data available online.
- [alert-success]Ranking in Aljunied = 2[/alert-success]
- [alert-note]Ranking in Singapore = 21 [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
- Zhonghua Primary School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- 270 was highest score in PSLE 2011 where 99.1 (National 97.5) passed and 13.6 scored above 250 (National 11.3)
- English Language
- Mother Tongue
- Media Resource Library
- Information and Communication Technology
- Aesthetics Department
- Pupil Development Programme
- Special Programmes
- Physical Education
- National Education Department
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Health Education
Participation in Co-curricular activity (CCA) is highly encouraged for all P3 – P6 students as CCA is an important part of the Zhonghua Primary School curriculum and key to the holistic development of students
Zhonghua Primary School involved in several performances for their students …
- Sepak Takraw
- Rope Skipping
Aesthetics and Dances
- Zhonghua Primary School Aesthetics Department is committed to broadening arts participation. An art developmental and music programmes have been developed for pupils with these aims in mind: Inspire, Instill and Engage through participation.
- Chinese Dance
- Malay dance
- Indian Dance
Zhonghua Primary School provide some good facilitates in the following areas this makes this this school one of the best in ranking.
- Ice Room
- Multi-Purpose Court
Three well-equipped computer laboratories
Video Recording Studio
Two Learning Support Programme (LSP) Rooms
Two Music rooms.
Two Science Laboratories
Two Art Rooms
Physical Fitness Room (Gymnasium)
Two badminton courts
Two basketball courts
A multi-purpose court
An outdoor fitness station
A large assembly hall
A well-developed Eco-garden
Address: 12, Serangoon Avenue 4, Singapore 556095
Tel: +65 6283 5413
Fax No: +65 6282 3882
|[googlemap address=”Zhonghua Primary School ” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|