Woodgrove Secondary School Ranking and Review 2017 Singapore.
Welcome back to another exciting new academic year! As we begin this New Year, let us envisage a future where the Woodgrove family dream big to reach goals that we set for ourselves, to believe that in order to grow and flourish there is a need to deepen our roots and anchor ourselves in the values we stand for while learning from each other and the world around us.
Woodgrove Secondary School 2017
- Shape Character ,
- Ignite Passion ,
- Promote Innovation ,
- to prepare citizens of the future .
- A School of Choice,
- A Community of Dynamic Learners
- Nation before Self
- School opened her doors to 320 Sec 1 students under the leadership of the founding Principle; Mrs Helena Song. Supported by 23 spirited teaching and support staff, the school was on her way to make a mark on the school scene……
- The school crest depicts birds ready to soar into the sky from a sturdy branch. The birds signify Woodgrovers as dynamic learners, grounded on sound values and daring to fly up high to achieve their goals and overcome future challenges. The leaves signify life and growth in a harmonious, safe and supportive environment as the school prepares the learners well in their pursuits of their dreams.
Code of Conduct
- It is the duty of every Woodgrover to know the school rules and observe them at all times.
The National Anthem and Pledge
- Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the Pledge with their right fist placed over their heart.
- Students are required to log-in their attendance by using the biometric system by 7:13 am.
- Students who are not in the parade square for the Flag-raising at 7:15 am will be considered late.
- The school gate will close at 7:13 am.
- Latecomers are to hand over their personal EZ-link card to the student councilor to allow them to record the particulars.
- Absence from school must be accompanied by a medical certificate and where appropriate, a letter of explanation from parents. The letter must include the parent’s or guardian’s signature as well as their valid contact number.
- Any student who is absent from school or late without an official reason, will be subject to disciplinary actions.
- Craft and Technology
- Design & Technology Unit
- Visual Art Unit
- Nutrition & Food Science Unit
- Music Unit
- Infocomm Technology
- Mother Tongue
- Physical Education
- Student Development
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the Under Processing.
- [alert-success] Ranking in Bishan – Woodgrove Secondary School = 12 [/alert-success]
- [alert-note] Ranking in Singapore = [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
Woodgrove Secondary School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- Additional Mathematics
- Basic Chinese
- Basic Malay
- Civics and Moral Education
- Combined Humanities (S,G)
- Combined Humanities (S,H)
- Computer Application
- Design and Technology
- Elements of Business Skill
- English Language
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Studies, N Level
- Higher Chinese
- Home Economics
- Literature (E)
- Physical Education
- Project Work
- Science (PHY, CHEM)
- Social Studies
Woodgrove Secondary School involved in several performances for their students …
- National Zone
- National Education
- Character development
- Partners (Merit)
- Chinese Orchestra
- Symphonic Band
- Modern Dance
Clubs & Society
- Green Activists Club
- Infocomm & Robotics Club (IRC)
- Media Resource Library & Literary Club
- Youth Flying Club
- Ncc (Land)
- Singapore Red Cross Society
Travelling by MRT – Woodlands MRT
Travelling by Bus – Bus 900, 901
|Address – 3 Woodlands Ave 6 S(738990)|
Tel – +65 6893 2564
Fax – +65 6893 4458
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.woodgrovesec.moe.edu.sg
|[googlemap address=”Woodgrove Secondary School ” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|