East Spring Secondary School Ranking and Review 2022 Singapore.
The vision of our school is based upon our commitment to develop every student’s ability and talent to the fullest to benefit the self, community and nation. To achieve this, we offer a holistic and robust curriculum and co-curriculum designed to empower and prepare our students to live, work and play effectively in the 21st century. This can be accomplished through teacher-led excellence, which spurs our nurturing, synergistic and innovative staff to continue to look forward to many opportunities for professional development and growth, and forge meaningful partnerships with parents and the community.
East Spring Secondary School 2022
- To nurture East Springians to be confident, vibrant, compassionate and responsible adults who are able to contribute as citizens and as individuals.
- Personal Traits
- Skill & Knowledge
- Towards Excellence and Success.
- We believe that as members of the East Spring family, we can develop every pupil’s ability and talent to the fullest to benefit the self, community and nation. We can accomplish this through a nurturing, synergistic and innovative staff culture where all staff:
- Exercise duty of care and provide guidance (Nurturing).
- Are collegial and collaborative as one team (Synergistic).
- And challenge the status quo for continuous improvement and excellence (Innovative).
- Academic Excellence
- Holistic Education
- Professional Staff
- Organisational Excellence
- Mother Tongue Language
- D&T and Home Economics
Consistently ranked in the top 100 in Singapore as per the Under Processing.
- [alert-success] Ranking in Bishan – East Spring Secondary School = 12 [/alert-success]
- [alert-note] Ranking in Singapore = [/alert-note]
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Result Academic Excellence
East Spring Secondary School has always done well academically. In the Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE), the school has produced results above the National Average in almost all the subjects and also in the overall percentage passes.
- Additonal Mathematics
- Combined Humanities (S,G)
- Combined Humanities (S,H)
- Computer Application
- Design and Technology
- Elements of Business Skill
- English Language
- Food and Nutrition
- Principle OF A/C
- Science (PHY, CHEM)
East Spring Secondary School involved in several performances for their students …
- National Zone
- Art And Craft Club
- Band – Military
- Dance – Chinese
- Dance – Malay
- Drama – English
Clubs & Society
- Audio & Video/ Pa Club
- Environmental Club
- Journalism Club
- National Civil Defence Cadet Corps
- Ncc (Land)
- St. John Ambulance Brigade
Travelling by MRT – Simei MRT (EW3)
Travelling by Bus – Bus 2N, 28 and 552 Walking 2 mins from bus stop B76469
|Address – 30 Tampines Street 34 S(529231)
Telephone No – 65873805 (Office)
Fax No – 65873804 (Office)
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.eastspringsec.moe.edu.sg
|[googlemap address=”East Spring Secondary School ” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|