Boston Latin School (BLS)
Boston Latin School Ranking and Review 2017
- The Boston Latin School is a public exam school in Boston, Massachusetts. It was established on April 23, 1635. It is located at Louis Pasteur, Boston, US.
Students Strength 2,383 students studying in Boston Latin School. Faculty : Boston Latin School has more than 130 teaching faculty and teaching staff including the support staff in its constituent campuses.
Student/Teacher Ratio is 19:1
School Hours: 7:45 A.M. – 2:15 P.M.
- Boston Latin School run from the 7th grade to 12th grade.
Affiliation : Boston Latin School is affiliated by Boston Public School.
According to U.S. News & World Report Boston Latin School Ranking as follows
- [alert-success]Rank in Massachusetts = 1[/alert-success]
- [alert-note]Rank in US = 56[/alert-note]
- Boston Latin School admission is determined by a combination of a student’s score on the Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) and recent grades, and is limited to residents of the city of Boston.
- Boston Latin School is continuously creating new sport facilities for boys and girls. Which are listed as follows..
- Boys Soccer
- Cross Country
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Swimming
- Girls Volleyball
Boston Latin School provide some good facilitates in the following areas this makes this this school one of the best.
- Buses available for students.
| 78 Avenue Louis Pasteur,|
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
|[googlemap address=”Boston Latin School” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|