Alabama School of Fine Arts (ASFA)
Alabama School of Fine Arts 2017
The Alabama School of Fine Arts (ASFA) is a public, partially residential high school located in Birmingham, Alabama, USA. It was established on 1971.
Students Strength 353 students studying in Alabama School of Fine Arts. Faculty : Alabama School of Fine Arts has near about 83 teaching faculty and teaching staff including the support staff in its constituent campuses. Provides six major specialties: Creative Writing, Dance, Math & Science, Music, Theatre, Visual Arts.
School Hours: 7:55 AM – 4:40 PM
Alabama School of Fine Arts run from the 7th grade to 12th grade.
Affiliation : Alabama School of Fine Arts is affiliated by Boston Public School.
Consistently ranked in the top 100. According to Newsweek Alabama School of Fine Arts Ranking as follows
- [alert-success]Rank in Alabama = 9[/alert-success]
- [alert-note]Rank in US = 1,579 [/alert-note]
- ASFA’s five arts departments accept students in grades 7-11, and the mathematics and science department accepts students in grades 8-11. Admission is through a selective process with requirements that vary among the six specialty departments.
- Due to our extended school day and significant departmental commitments, ASFA does not sponsor sports and very few extracurricular activities
Alabama School of Fine Arts provide some good facilitates in the following areas this makes this this school one of the best.
- Buses available for students.
| 1800 Reverend Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd., Birmingham, AL 35203||[googlemap address=”Alabama School of Fine Arts” width=”300″ height=”300″ position=”right”]|